Sitting in front of a computer screen, staring at the topic sentence and not knowing how to begin developing it – that’s a sad scenario.
Fortunately, I have come up with a way to start writing your essay quickly by following three easy steps.
The video below will:
- Show you the very first steps of writing any essay on any topic
- Help you get rid of the anxiety of “Oh, I have no idea how to get started!”
- Help you write a great thesis statement
- Propel you forward into writing the rest of the essay much more easily
Enjoy the Video!
Here are your takeaways:
You begin with three easy steps:
- Determine if your topic sentence is a How or a Why statement
- Come up with three Why‘s or How‘s to support it
- Write out the complete thesis statement
Let me know what you thought of the video by posting a comment or a question,
P.S. If you like the video, share it with a friend by pressing one of the buttons below: